It is currently Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:08 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Forum rules

A fórum nyelve Magyar, kivéve a külön erre a célra hozott Témákat. A fórum használata során viselkedjetek kultúráltan, tartsátok be a Netikettet, és a Magyar jog előírásait. Fogalmazzatok közérthetően, és lényegre törően. Felelősségvállalási és jogi nyilatkozat.

Post subject: Garnot's topic
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:03 am 
Lada Baráti Kör tag - Barkó szakértő

Welcome Garnot in LBK's forum.

Post subject: Re: Garnot's topic
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:15 am 
Dear all @zsiguli.hu!

I live in Vienna and I have a Lada Kalina 1118, first series with 8v engine. (just got it second hand.)
(Unfortunately I do not have a classic Zsiguli (yet). - But I am looking very interested at the 2107 which is still produced.)

This time I am looking for an aircondition for my Lada 1118. Currently it has not got one. (it was delivered without one)
Here in Austria I cannot find any workshop putting an aircondition into a Lada. (even the importer in Germany is not doing it anymore)

So, perhaps you know a Lada garage in Hungary (preferred in the West of the country but I do not mind whereever in Hungary) which could help me. Perhaps the official importer could help me. (Who is the Lada importer in Hungary?) Or perhaps a small nearly hidden workshop it the right one for me.

Any help is appreciated.
Unfortunately I do not speak any Hungarian. (German, English, a tiny bit of Russian)

Hope to read from you soon,

lg Paiper

Post subject: Re: Garnot's topic
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:08 am 
Lada kedvelő

hi, the hungarian importer has quit doing the business, so i'm not sure whether there is an "official" garage service here. however, you may start this by looking at the engine compartment , to see if it is possible to fit the compressor, and if there is enough space for the longer belt. if it is, the hardest problem is solved.
you can fit the condenser almost anywhere (most cars i've seen had enough room for it, even originally non-AC equipped models).
as i heard, the most often used radiator is originally Suzuki part, that fits in relatively small spaces. if you can buy teflon tubes, there should be no problem to prepare them for the desired length.

if i were you, and it seemed that there is enough space for the AC parts - and the installation is possible, i'd manage to drive the the compressor separately from the water pump and the generator. this may be a relatively easy step considering other difficulties.

keep in mind that this whole thing may cost a fortune... you wrote that you are about to became an owner of a classic. that may be easier to install an AC into that car any you would surely have more fun:)