It is currently Sat Oct 24, 2020 1:35 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Forum rules

A fórum nyelve Magyar, kivéve a külön erre a célra hozott Témákat. A fórum használata során viselkedjetek kultúráltan, tartsátok be a Netikettet, és a Magyar jog előírásait. Fogalmazzatok közérthetően, és lényegre törően. Felelősségvállalási és jogi nyilatkozat.

Post subject: Hungary money!
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 11:22 pm 
Lada Baráti Kör tag

right i want to send frenky tuning some money for some wheel spacers, but if i do it via bank transfair itll cost me a lot of money, i asked about paypal ubt as there is no responce to the email i recon that i cant do ti that way...

is there wany way i can get money to hu with out big charges?

i want to buy of leplod sports vid, but its going to cost x2 for one dvd!!!

help!

факт

Post subject: Re: Hungary money!
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:07 pm 
Lada Baráti Kör tag

Hi, good question..

Altough Hungary in the European Union since 2004, the international money transfer fees are terrific.

A not official solution. You make a new account in your home with a debit card. The actual amount of money for hungarian lada tuning parts (+post and other fees) you take for this account. One of your friends in Hungary you can trust maximaly you send the debit card by postmail. Your friend in hungary walk to an ATM and get much HUF and can pay for your parts. At the end of the story the tuning parts have to be posted for you.
You should the new account to make in a bank what the cheapest for use your money in abroad.

Even you like to buy later something you can reactivate the process till the card validity.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:28 pm 
Lada Baráti Kör tag

Avtovaz: Did you talked with Frenky about the post? If the money will arrives to him, is he send the spacers for you? I have got PAYPAL address, and I can help for you about the money sending, but I can not contract to send the package for you.
So you talk everything with Frenky, send me the money by PAYPAL, I transfer the money to Frenky (from Hungarian account to Hungarian account is much cheaper than international transfer), and Frenky send you the package.
I can do it for you, I need only the Hungarian transfer fee (maybe 500 Huf max.).

SPI

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:27 pm 
Lada Baráti Kör tag

SPI thankyou very much i may take you up on that offer! The fe is about £2.00, thats nothing compaired to the £20 they want at the bank!

thanks for the replies!

факт